Join us for our monthly Design Challenge
for the Month of July 2020.
... Win a 3-Month Professional (Pro II) Membership ...
Design Challenge Criteria:
- Active Club Members & Guests can participate in this challenge.
- The designed living space can be either an Indoor or Outdoor living space.
- Any 3D Design software program can be used for the design project.
- The designed living space should primarily consist of items & elements from any of our 3D Packages or items bought from our 3D Shop.
- Items & elements used within the design project from any of our 3D Packages or items bought from our 3D Shop can be changes in terms of color, textures, scale and orientation.
- Final rendered images (maximum of x3) should be submitted to the Ph-DDS Management Team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The following details should also be included in the email to qualify:
- Members Full Name & Surname
- Company/Trading Name
- Member's User ID (Found on your profile)
- Short description of the designed living space (Max 300 Words).
- Which 3D software were used for the original design project?
- Which rendering software were used for the final rendering images?
- How many Items & Elements from any of our 3D Packages or 3D Shop were used within the design project? (Preferably in a furniture schedule table)
- Contestants have to personally "Like" & Follow (Ph-DDS) 3D HUB's Facebook page.
- Any submissions that does meet all these listed criteria will be disqualified.
- Successful submissions will be posted on the (Ph-DDS) 3D HUB's Facebook page by Ph-DDS Management Team only.
- Successful submissions will be evaluated based on two primary aspects :
- The amount of 3D Models used from our exclusive 3D Packages within the final submitted design,
- The amount of "Likes" & "Shares" on the (Ph-DDS) 3D HUB's Facebook page.
The total of these two aspects - multiplied with one another - will determine the winner. For example; if x25 3D elements were used within a design project and receive a total of x20 "Likes & Shares" on (PhDDS) 3D HUB's Facebook page. Then this total is calculated as [25 x (10+10) = 500]. Please note: The number of "Like & Shares" on other Facebook pages as well as any amount of comments towards the posts doesn't contribute to this calculation or total.
- Registration for the Design Challenge closes on the 19th July 2020.
- A minimum of 2 (two) successful submissions towards this Design Challenge must be received and published in order for this competition to officially run this respective calendar month.
- Closing date for the Design Challenge is Sunday 26th July 2020 and all final submissions should be submitted and received by email.
- The winner of the challenge will be informed by email & announced on the 31st July 2020 and be featured on the (Ph-DDS) 3D HUB's website & Facebook page.
- The winner's 3 month membership will commence on their next upcoming renewing date within the next calendar month.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash nor any "refund" will be offered should the member cancel their 3 month membership.
- The winner of the Design Challenge can only participate again during the last month of their prized 3 month membership.