In Short, The Following Terms & Conditions Apply To Our 3D Modeling Services:
- No work will commence on any order unless we have the approved & Signed Quote, Service Agreement as well as the first Schedule Payment of 50% as per the TAX Invoice.
Delivery of each 3D Model' source files will be stipulated as per the Service Schedule, based on the following guidelines:
50% TAX Invoice payment received, then work will commence.
First draft submitted to you for review (via private GrabCAD link)
- Amendments will be made if necessary.
Final draft submitted to you for final approval (via private GrabCAD link).
50% TAX Invoice payment received.
- Final source files will be send to you by email for downloading via MediaFire.
- We will schedule your Payment Schedule for our Specializing & Fully Inclusive Packages based on the overall scope of the work for each unique services.
- You have a maximum of two (2) opportunities to make reasonable amendments to the order prior to the second (50%) TAX Invoice is settled.
- Thereafter amendments or variations will be billed by principle an additional 15% of the original total of the signed quote.
- Any additional services requested above the initial quote will be quoted and billed separately based on an hourly rate.
- Failure to settle any issued TAX Invoice within 7 days - without any written notification - will deem the initial agreement as void and will be terminated.
- Any terminated agreement will forfeit any payments received up to date and will be quoted anew after a written request is received to resume services.
- Once the 3D Modeling is complete as per the signed agreement, we have the full right to use the picture or video source files for our marketing purposes.
- All files used for marketing will be with the agreement it will not compromise your identity, location or any information to compromise your confidentiality.
For A More Complete & Detailed Understanding Of Our 3D Modeling Service Agreement & Quoting Process, Download This Example.